İMKB Değerleri
  • USD2.34 USD
  • EURO2.79 EURO
  • Altın88.81 Altın
  • Benzin4.19 Benzin
  • İMKB 30122,129.41 İMKB 30
  • IMKB 10099,547.68 IMKB 100

SON Dakika

  • Eklenme Tarihi :
  • 30 Eylül 2014, Salı 17:33

Tent in Bingol Poisoning Incident

follow
Tent in Bingol Poisoning Incident
0/10 (0 person)
Facebook Twitter

Staying the night in tents in Bingöl carbon monoxide gas poisoning one of the shepherds were sent to Erzurum .

Bingöl news:
Bingol centers Kasman in the tent experienced carbon monoxide gas poisoning ovine Ahmet Ozmen died , Bingol State Hospital Saim Çağal (40 ) and son of Muharram Çağal (18 ) in the emergency department first interventions after the observation was taken under . Ahmet Ozmen lost their lives in the incident at the hospital being treated and life-threatening ongoing father Saim Çağala , intensive care unit treatment , while the son of Muharram cagala , Bingol State Hospital hyperbaric oxygen chamber due to the absence of Erzurum Ataturk University Research Hospital were shipped.
pre-shipment happened describing Muharram cagala , \"to spend the night in the tent we entered . , I with my father was sleeping. towards morning I woke up and wanted to get up , get up I fell to the ground did not . then I went out I threw up . panicked my father to the hospital to take Ahmet evening I called .'ve tried to wake up but I did not move , head to the board came . called an ambulance later health , \"he said .
investigation into the incident continues

Tent in Bingol Poisoning Incident" comments for.

RELATED NEWS

TOP NEWS
COMMENTS
copyright 2013 Habermonitor.com